Grisham Limited supply person-centred healthcare packages. We have experienced social care support staff on hand to deliver superb quality social care. Our support staff are experienced in individualised home care, managing live-in care, reviewing and assessing person centred needs. Our care staff’s tested ability, leaves you safe in the knowledge that quality individualised care is can delivered whenever we are part of your plan.
When you require staff at short notice to cover unplanned absence, or complete staffing solutions, Grisham Limited provide flexible, bespoke services, tailored for each individual client needs.
Grisham Limited provides specialist health and social care Support Workers with a diversity of extensive training and experience that includes:
- Personal intimate care with dignity, that is discreet, proving the client with the emotional support needed to allow them to remain living independently in their own home.
- Confidentiality and respect for the client and their relatives and friends.
- Person-centred Planning
- Advocacy, Citizenship and Social Inclusion
- Adult Protection and Relationships and Sexuality
- Learning and Physical Disabilities
- Complex Behaviour that may be challenging such as resulting from dementia or other conditions.
- Creating environments that support the person to live independently, to express their views, and to make choices and decisions, with assistance as needed.
To this end all Grisham Limited Support Workers hold their NVQ 2, NVQ 3, or Diploma in Health and Social Care. The staff are supported by close supervision on a weekly basis.